TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ASGCC preferred option of payment is via pay-pal which automatically will confirm your booking.
- Payment by bank transfer (BRACS) option will create a provisional booking. The ASGCC bank is Lloyds; sort code: 30 94 80 & account number: 00152121. Please email when transfer is made with the identifying reference this to the above email address so your payment can be identified.
- The payment by cheque option will create a provisional booking. Cheques made payable to Avon Scout and Guide Canoe Club and send to Peter Hart, 130 Wellington Hill West, Bristol BS9 4QU.
- Note that with the BRAC’s and cheque options your session/s will remain provisional for 14 days. After which, if payment is not received, the sessions will become available again for booking. With the latter two payment options delays can occur with the human checks required before confirming the booking.
- If you are making the booking on behalf of someone else we will require the contact details of the person in charge of the group on the day.
- All session cancellations will be subject to a handling charge of £5.
- Sessions cancelled within four weeks of their due date; the refund, less handling charge, will be dependent upon the sessions being re-booked.
- A full refund will be given for any sessions cancelled by ASGCC due to the weather, instructor shortage etc.