PRIVACY - Data Protection
- In providing sessions ASGCC will require to hold personal data that identifies you and the person in charge on the day; such as a name, your group/unit, an address, an email and contact number/s, so that it can organise and operate in a manner that will benefit both the club and yourself.
- In making a booking you are agreeing to ASGCC holding this information.
- The data will be held on record will only be shared with ASGCC members involved with your session. It will not be shared outside ASGCC unless it is legally required to do so.
- Under normal circumstances ASGCC does not hold young person’s data. However, in the event of accident the instructor will require to extract relevant data from the permission form to complete an accident form. This information will be held safely and until the incident has been fully concluded.
- ASGCC are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. For more information visit: Your Privacy